Covid Scam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These guys are amateurs....my Southside Capitol Hill wife could show em what it takes to really piss someone off.
We have had a bit of a power struggle going on amongst the mid-level managers at work. I have told the manager 3 times now that: 1. I am working there because I want to, not because I need to; 2. I am not the same person I was 5 years ago; and 3. I ain't playing ... Just let me do my job and go home.

Well, 5 times in less than 24 hours someone equal to me in rank and pay tried to **** me over. No worries ... They go home so I can have the rest of the evening to myself. Yesterday, though ..m YESTERDAY resulted in me tossing my keys in the counter to another midlevel manager and saying "No. No, I will not" and leaving. I wonder if they realize I will not be there today ... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I have NEVER walked out of a job before. Felt pretty damned good, if I do say so myself. 😁 Grumpy hasn't stopped snickering. Says he had no idea what kind of comedy he was in for when he married me. Lol

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the crux of the issue. You can't decide that kind of thing. Also if it can't be delivered when someone is dying, you're dang sure not going to administer it early when everyone says it can be useful.
Sure you can decide that. It’s called practicing medicine. If I’ve got a patient with a hemorrhagic stroke & the family demands he get his eliquis, the doc will say no because it’s not medically indicated. Now, if the patient is on hospice dying & the family demands he get his vitamin c pill, it’s also not indicated. But the doc can always order it to keep them happy because it won’t hurt the patient either (as long as the patient can still take po meds).

Sorry , maybe I’m not understanding the question.
We didn’t have restrictions about IVM. I’ve seen both IVM and hydrochloriquine (sp) administered for Covid ( unless contraindicated). I don’t think it helped much. Sometimes because the family asked for it & while it sure wouldn’t help, it didn’t hurt either, so no harm no foul.
Also saw IVM ordered throughout the hospitalization from beginning to end. Every patient is different, so they received different treatments based on their condition and diagnosis. Sometimes the patient got the meds they wanted &/sometimes they didn’t. They asked for a lot of weird meds.
My only point was during the early Covid variants, lots of people who took IVM early on still died. That’s because it’s not a cure. Because like the common cold……..there is no cure.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well! I'm impressed! I did that once, a long time ago! It was scary at the time, but by the time I got home, I was feeling great. Power to you!
It DOES feel great!! I'm sorry but this is one thing the GenXers or Alpha Gen or whoever has right -- the vast majority of jobs out there (I'm talking retail) are NOT worth the drama. I'm grateful I am in a position where I CAN walk away now because for a lot of years I had to just grit my teeth and gut it out. **** that **** ... Lol

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure you can decide that. It’s called practicing medicine. If I’ve got a patient with a hemorrhagic stroke & the family demands he get his eliquis, the doc will say no because it’s not medically indicated. Now, if the patient is on hospice actively dying & the family demands he get his vitamin c pill, it’s also not indicated. But the doc can always order it to keep them happy because it won’t hurt the patient either.

Maybe I’m not understanding the question.
We didn’t have restrictions about IVM. I’ve seen both IVM and hydrochloriquine (sp) administered for Covid ( if not contraindicated). don’t think it helped much. Sometimes because the family asked for it & while it sure wouldn’t help, it didn’t hurt either, so no harm no foul.
Also saw IVM ordered throughout the hospitalization from beginning to end.
My only point was during the early Covid variants, lots of people who took IVM early still died. That’s because it’s not a cure. Because like the common cold……..there is no cure.
Exactly. Just like a lot of people took the vaccine and wound up dying anyway. And a lot of people were vented and died anyway. But you go ahead and cherry pick. It IS what you are good at. (And THAT is NOT a lie, no matter how bad you wish it were ... 😘)

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have had a bit of a power struggle going on amongst the mid-level managers at work. I have told the manager 3 times now that: 1. I am working there because I want to, not because I need to; 2. I am not the same person I was 5 years ago; and 3. I ain't playing ... Just let me do my job and go home.

Well, 5 times in less than 24 hours someone equal to me in rank and pay tried to **** me over. No worries ... They go home so I can have the rest of the evening to myself. Yesterday, though ..m YESTERDAY resulted in me tossing my keys in the counter to another midlevel manager and saying "No. No, I will not" and leaving. I wonder if they realize I will not be there today ... πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

I have NEVER walked out of a job before. Felt pretty damned good, if I do say so myself. 😁 Grumpy hasn't stopped snickering. Says he had no idea what kind of comedy he was in for when he married me. Lol

B. T. D. T.
More than once. Had a manager call, to see WHEN I was coming in? Told him, "when you fire your Lil byotch."

Good for you. There are plenty of jobs out there. Few appreciate a good employee, take care of yourself.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly. Just like a lot of people took the vaccine and wound up dying anyway. And a lot of people were vented and died anyway. But you go ahead and cherry pick. It IS what you are good at. (And THAT is NOT a lie, no matter how bad you wish it were ... 😘)
Please be advised to direct your unsolicited insults and personal attacks to pjackso. He will be managing my arguments going forward.
Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Ps: Jesus loves you
πŸ¦„πŸŒΊπŸ„πŸŒΉπŸŒΌ

Latest posts

Top Bottom