Coye Knives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Bill, Josh here I am Shawn's friend that bought the ridge back Saturday and visited with you and Jeff for a while. Thanks again for taking the time to mount the large tek-lok for me. Really liking the knife makes a great addition as an EDC knife.

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bill, you're my new hero!!

HA! Let's wait and see about that :)

Hey Bill, Josh here I am Shawn's friend that bought the ridge back Saturday and visited with you and Jeff for a while. Thanks again for taking the time to mount the large tek-lok for me. Really liking the knife makes a great addition as an EDC knife.

Right on Josh ~ I started bringing different Tek Loks to the shows as everyone has a different carry preference. I mounted all four different styles before it was over.

Thanks again

BC

dubs chops

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello Bill ,

My name is Adam. I am the guy you did the carbon Ridgeback for. I just wanted you to know that it was a pleasure meeting and talking with you. I truly love my new knife. After handling and using this thing practically all day today I am now on the search for an Oscar and can't wait to get my hands on one of your folders when you release them.

Thanks Again , Adam....

Ask this guy why he looked so tired when he came to pick up his knife from you bill.!!!! do it! Ask him! lol it is a funny story!

Bill Coye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bill, we should do a collab......yeah...your skills with steel and my crazy ideas......its a weiner for sure!!!

I bet it would be!

At some point when (and if) I go full-time I'd like to do custom work. For now shop time is at premium and its all I can do to keep up with the two dealers I work with. That's why I won't take orders: as a part-time maker I'd have a list of folks that were pretty upset right about now.

There are a bunch of guys here in Oklahoma that would work with you on your project - let me know and I'll shoot you their contact info.

langston302

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet it would be!

At some point when (and if) I go full-time I'd like to do custom work. For now shop time is at premium and its all I can do to keep up with the two dealers I work with. That's why I won't take orders: as a part-time maker I'd have a list of folks that were pretty upset right about now.

There are a bunch of guys here in Oklahoma that would work with you on your project - let me know and I'll shoot you their contact info.

bill, in all actuality I was yanking your chain.....your talents are yours you sure dont need my help.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok just because I like the things in this picture even though it sucks, my ridgeback....
ai114.photobucket.com_albums_n261_bettingpython_2010_11_16130905.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom