Coyote question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bahick71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually have no say in the charges, it was all done from a county road, so it is the
wildlife department and the local authorities that are bringing the charges. He got
caught by the gw, they were watching the area because of other complaints by other
people

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not at all. I’m not a trespasser either. I asked a question and some folks got up in arms about private property. The last time I checked it was smart to ask questions about things that you don’t know about.
Are you 6?

Cause unless you’re 6 you shouldn’t need to ask that question. Unless you wanted to tell us all you’re a douche bag without telling us you’re a douche bag.

Don’t shoot from or across the road or into other people’s property without permission. It ain’t hard. It ain’t difficult. It ain’t complicated. Just don’t do it, Jesus Christ. How dense are you? Just don’t. Good. Lord. Just stop. Quit digging. Put down the shovel.

bill allen

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are you 6?

Cause unless you’re 6 you shouldn’t need to ask that question. Unless you wanted to tell us all you’re a douche bag without telling us you’re a douche bag.

Don’t shoot from or across the road or into other people’s property without permission. It ain’t hard. It ain’t difficult. It ain’t complicated. Just don’t do it, Jesus Christ. How dense are you? Just don’t. Good. Lord. Just stop. Quit digging. Put down the shovel.
I think this is the most inappropriate response I have seen on this forum. 6 year olds don't even act this way.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think this is the most inappropriate response I have seen on this forum. 6 year olds don't even act this way.

I’m sorry you feel that way.

Some questions do not need to be asked. Is it legal to shoot from or across a road onto other peoples property without permission is one of those. Then to double down on it and continue on and on about it and debating on the technical definition of a roadway is the height of stupidly and the person doing it should be dismissed out of hand and told bluntly they’re being an idiot.

bill allen

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m sorry you feel that way.

Some questions do not need to be asked. Is it legal to shoot from or across a road onto other peoples property without permission is one of those. Then to double down on it and continue on and on about it and debating on the technical definition of a roadway is the height of stupidly and the person doing it should be dismissed out of hand and told bluntly they’re being an idiot.
I can see you don't regret your response. It's disappointing. I'm also going to double down on what I said. The only thing I see that's really out of line on this thread is your over the top response. Way out of line. We could debate this point by point but what's the use. This just must be the way you sometimes act.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Driving around the perimeter of my lease, I’ve been known to stop the truck and hop the fence to shoot a coyote. A friend of mine got popped for being accused of shooting from the road. The area didn’t have a fence and it was up to the GW to make the decision. To many variables in that situation but it didn’t fair well for my buddy

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Let’s say that a person is driving down a rural road (let’s say on Route 66 between Luther and Arcadia) during the day and sees a coyote walking across a cow pasture. If that person has a hunting license, pulls over, and shoots the yote, is that legal?
Has anyone else noticed, once people are allowed to start make rules, to control other people behavior, it's hard to stop them? They never seem to have enough rules? When I was working in a refinery, we had some traffic accidents. Most of the accident occuted while the vehicles were backing up, some 90 day wonder decided to solve this problem. he issued an order, that no one was allowed to back up, so everyone had to start backing into parking spaces! a true story, Too much Cheap scotch, and big Ideas, I suspect?

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve always thought that the easement is considered part of the roadway.

As an owner of pasture land, I wouldn’t want someone shooting into my pasture. There would be a problem if I found someone doing this. Many cattle have been accidentally shot because of people doing what you’re asking about.
Not to mention, people they can not see from their vantage point?

Latest posts

Top Bottom