Crazy prices you've been offered for your "Assault Rifles".

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I didn't love shooting my AR so much or I it wasn't my only AR, I'd take double if offered.

We have 3 his and hers in 5.56 and then my 300AAC blackout, and I have 1 built receiver and 3 stripped receivers left. 20 pmags, 10 ASC mags and 10 g.i. issue alloy mags...

Lemme tell you the thought of profiteering right now sure is tempting.

But if a ban does come down the pike they'll be worth a lot more in the future, plus I need to double my money to consider profiteering, don't think anyone is quite ready to drop $3500 or $4200 for the built rifles just yet.

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh just wait... keep a steady watch on your favorite, most trusted sites as well as line with your local "trusted" dealer and you'll be able to pickup a few extra items after the first of the year. Everyone was thinking we would have a big run on guns just because Obama was re-elected. Well that didn't happen so all of the production they ramped up was all for nothing. Now they have a way to clear out the stock they built up.

I feel that come mid january, we will be able to pick up few needed items. However if something comes to pass, we can have these items to put food on the table.

I might need to go and visit a few public ranges with my basic "AR" to see what I get offered.

Latest posts

Top Bottom