Current Form 1 Practice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I helped my dad do a form one last week and had to figure out the new site the ATF has. Do they still email you a cover letter for your fingerprint cards after you submit it and pay your money? I remember mine taking about a day to get back to me but he still doesn't have his. Anyplace I need to look for it that I'm not?

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can either upload a digital fingerprint file or, once they determine everything is there, they'll email you the cover letter to send in with your fingerprints. Sounds like they're adding in an additional step to make it take even longer to get your stamp...

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dad just wants to SBR his AK-V like I have. It's kind of in anticipation of any brace rules that come down. I mean the thing comes with a buffer tube, all you have to do is slide the brace off and slide on the stock. Stupid rule.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For anybody wanting to build a can you have no parts or pictures of parts and you will purchase raw materials after approval. Kits are a no-no now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom