Cz 452!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
that's the official word from CZ ... but they seemed to be wavering on the more popular models. 452 American is rumored to be still in production for now. According to Damascus Gun Shop, CZ is still shipping 452 Americans for now.

I'd like to get a 16in 452 with threaded barrel, but it's hard to justify after just purchasing a 452 Varmint.

very seldom have I purchased new guns ... much prefer to wait until what I want comes up used.
but in this case with CZ changing production to 455 series. with used CZ .22 not coming up very often, inventory left in dealer's hands may be the only ones available.

If ya want a new one, ya might want to buy one soon. Cause, they ain't making them anymore. :(

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Second Hand Rose are some of the easiest to deal with folks in Tulsa.
they also carry a substantial CZ inventory and sell a load of CZ's.

Nice gun. Last I looked Second Hand Rose was the only CZ dealer in town, which is a shame. IMO CZ makes some desirable guns.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ordered a new CZ 452 with threaded barrel last week...
figured I'd better get this done while last dredges of 452 are still available.

specifically asked for them to hold off shipping until this week.
figured it'd get here quicker and in better condition, if pkg avoids log jam of packages waiting to be delivered.

for some reason 455 with it's ability to change barrels just doesn't appeal to me. much rather have a receiver designed specifically for one purpose.

totally understand why CZ factory would want to do this. reduces number of receivers and tooling needed. HUGE cost savings to factory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom