Cz 452!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wish I had the money to buy another one. I'd like to have a Full Stock in .22 Mag and a .17 Thumbhole Varminter.

Unfortunately, I've sold off most of my collection.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I had the money to buy another one. I'd like to have a Full Stock in .22 Mag and a .17 Thumbhole Varminter.

Unfortunately, I've sold off most of my collection.

I know what you mean. I was just looking at the beautiful wood on the FS on their website and thinking I NEED one of those.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
with all this crappy weather, i have not had a chance to fully check out the FS. next week looks good and i can't wait. if it shoots as good as it looks ( i think full stocks are the stuff) it'll be with me for life.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
feel kinda of bad ordering a second new CZ 452 after buying two 452 in space of three weeks. we'll see which CZ 452 gets used the most.

looking forward to finding out which 452 holds the best groups at 100yds. supposedly the heavy barrel varmint 452 has no advantage vs a std 452 in accuracy.

z06man

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
feel kinda of bad ordering a second new CZ 452 after buying two 452 in space of three weeks. we'll see which CZ 452 gets used the most.

looking forward to finding out which 452 holds the best groups at 100yds. supposedly the heavy barrel varmint 452 has no advantage vs a std 452 in accuracy.

I feel bad for you too. You should give one or two to me. It will make you feel much better.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thanks.. thought I was hot sh*t until my next trip to the gun range at Sand Springs Eat and shoot event.

10 degree with bone chilling winds ... was lucky to get 6in groups at 100yds.... we'll see what next trip brings. hopefully my new 16in threaded 452 will arrive soon.

toogle bolt??? had to do a bit of digging
looks pretty cool, but a LOT of trouble to equal a bolt rifle.
but HUGE advantage being able to use all the 10/22 accessories out there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiOIAX9Tauk&feature=player_embedded

That is outstanding; congrats!

The only thing that may oust my CZs as favorite rimfires is this new Primary Weapons 10/22-based toggle bolt.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I finally got a real scope. If it works as good as it looks, I'll be lights out again. I wish. Anyway, it should be a serious improvement. I'll try it out later this week if the weather holds.

BTW, Leupold is American made and the instruction booklet is in English only. Talk about going back in time.

[Broken External Image]

Latest posts

Top Bottom