Daunte Wright Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The point is, he was resisting arrest and an accident, yet the cop was charged because he was black. Her being white and a conservative means the cop was not charged.

Plus, when you aren't slowed down by that pesky due process stuff, you can dispense justice in an eyeblink. Didn't it happen on Sunday? And Wednesday they charged her. That DA's office is very efficient. I'm sure they were very thorough in their investigation too and aren't in any way making decisions based on fear of the rioters.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Am I not allowed to have opinions? Should I not say "I think" when posting a personal opinion? I don't know to whom you are referring on the how many part --- LEO's I suppose --- but likely If I had a sample size of 5, 500, or 50,000 it wouldn't make a difference.

You know, if I ever had a gun to my head and had to save my life by picking the a post that most summed you up, I'd probably pick this one for you.
Thank you.

Just to put this in context, here is what I said:

The "hot button" issues. Hmmm Ferguson comes to mind. What was the hot button here? The thug kid that lied to help his dead friend to become a martyr? The dead kid that stole from a store and bum rushed a cop trying to take his weapon?
Or was it the hands up don't shoot the kid never did but the MEDIA hung their hat on pouring more gasoline on the fire that the ignorant masses ate up because white on black. Collin Kapenfvck made millions on the lie why not everyone else?

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
So if I pull you over will it be okay to go ahead and put one between your eyes?

That’s a stupid comment. If pulled over I comply and show both of my hands. Obeying the law and following lawful commands seems like a pretty simple way to avoid the problem. That seem hard for you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The point is, he was resisting arrest and an accident, yet the cop was charged because he was black. Her being white and a conservative means the cop was not charged.

I disagree. I don’t think either should have been charged but both dead victims deserved to be shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Exactly!!!! This guy gets it and has a good message.
The truth is a bitter pill to swallow for all the "woke" people. There is an epidemic in this country of people who hate the police and think they don't have to obey the law. BLM is a sham, the media lies, and even some fine members of this forum apparently think the police have nothing better to do than hunt and execute black people. BHO helped perpetuate hatred of police and racial division in this nation. It's getting worse and will continue to do do. I just hope it doesn't cause a cop somewhere to pause a split second when dealing with a violent offender and get themselves hurt. I suspect it already has.

Things are pretty simple in my mind. Obey the law and comply with the verbal instructions of a police officer if stopped. If you fight, resist arrest, or do something stupid you deserve the outcome. I can't think of a single person who has been killed by police being a good law abiding citizen. The best way to stop a violent crime is with a bullet at the scene of the crime. Throw another log on the fire in the depths of hell and stack them deep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom