1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  2. All members receive 3 free listings a month. Get unlimited listings for just $10 a year! Click here for all the info.

Daunte Wright Shooting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by OKCHunter, Apr 12, 2021.

1. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    That wasn't the question.

2. Rez Exelon

Rez Exelon Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    You want to say how my facts are wrong?

Fact: The warrant on paper was no-knock
    Fact: AG Cameron during a press conference stated the officers were told by their superiors to knock and announce their appearance while serving this "specific" search warrant.
    Fact: The police and "one witness who gave inconsistent statements" were the only ones saying that they announced.

https://www.whas11.com/article/news...eral/417-7dd8174f-53f1-4af6-8baf-c36eb4bd7cc1

https://www.nytimes.com/article/breonna-taylor-police.html

You want to say someone is spouting BS you better be ready to step up with some evidence and citations son.

3. Retired

Retired Marksman

Okay Hoemay , I'll bite. What are the facts as you perceive them.

Glocktogo likes this.
  4. JD8

JD8 Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    You should watch the entire video.

Officer was fired, his superior demoted. I believe she sued and won/settled btw.

Glocktogo likes this.
  5. TedKennedy

TedKennedy Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    About 500K if I recall correctly.

Glocktogo likes this.
  6. pstmstr

pstmstr Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Let me go out on a limb here and wager a small guess that you've been arrested before. You and Teddy seem to have the hatred of police in common. I'm not in law enforcement, you're first clue about that should be my screen name. I couldn't do the job of wading thru the human scum of society that wants to hate on the police but be the first to call 911 when they have a problem they can't solve themselves. I support the police, I obey the law, and each time they put a violent offender in the ground it warms my heart.

7. trekrok

trekrok Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    I think differently about the no-knock warrants on someone's home than I do on a traffic stop or while encountering cops in an investigation. I'm not a fan of no-knock, because mistakes happen and those circumstances have a high chance of fatality - especially for those of us on this board, right? That's almost a guarantee if your door is broken down in the night. People are dying before anyone figures out a mistake was made. If you are an honest citizen, and someone kicks in your door, do you expect it to be the cops? I think they should be used VERY rarely and the bar to get that warrant should be high.

However, if a cop stops me for a broken taillight and thinks I'm El Chapo, I'm going to do whatever they tell me to do. If I can't calmly work it out with them, they can arrest me and I'll plead my case to someone else. And there is a high probability that I'll live through it. Just like Daunte Wright would be alive if he'd just done what he was told.

Glocktogo, dennishoddy, nic6 and 3 others like this.
  8. Shakel65

Shakel65 Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%

Here you go SON. Since you like to leave out a few important details.

dennishoddy, Les Carter and JD8 like this.
  9. pstmstr

pstmstr Sharpshooter

Supporter
    Rating
    100%
    Are you saying you support the willful violation of law? I am biased and narrow minded. I think those who break the law should be prosecuted and if found guilty, imprisoned to the maximum term. Build more prisons or stack them up. I think those who commit violent acts of crime should be shot at the scene of the crime and a clean up crew called out for big trash pickup. Any other questions I can help you with?

10. Rez Exelon

Rez Exelon Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Even in your second case, that's potentially a life threatening case. Just the arrest can cause loss of job for instance, which could cause loss of health insurance, home, etc etc. Thousands and thousands in legal fees. Would you live, yeah, but at what cost. Look up how many people have had their stuff permanently stolen via civil asset forfeiture as another place where that could go wrong.

I don't know who that is --- do you have an actual news source because I'm not wasting however many minutes of my life on your Youtube SON. Or even better, write it out like a big boy with your own words and then support it with real news articles.