Deer Season 2018 Pics/Stories

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's impressive velocity with a 100 grain bullet from a 22" AR.

I had never really paid attention to the WSSM stuff, and I found that reasonably priced brass isn't difficult to find!!

Now I kinda wish you had kept it to yourself!! :D

Lol! That RL-19 powder (or 17?)was designed for short fat cases to give additional speed with lower pressures. I’ll have to look when I get home.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After shooting yours I decided to build one and it became cost prohibitive for me. I was genuinely bum hurt and complained/whined to Jen. She pointed out that while you and I are both retired, I have three kids in college and two at home so you are a few years ahead of me. Point taken damnit. I shall get there, maybe.......

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After shooting yours I decided to build one and it became cost prohibitive for me. I was genuinely bum hurt and complained/whined to Jen. She pointed out that while you and I are both retired, I have three kids in college and two at home so you are a few years ahead of me. Point taken damnit. I shall get there, maybe.......

He seems to be a bad influence....

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I’m a long way from retirement anyway, but this post makes it sound horrible.:scratch:

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom