Dick Metcalf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Michael Bane's stock continues to rise with me in proportion to DICK's plummeting. Not that it had all that far to plummet in the 1st place. Now he's whining about his 1st Amendment rights being suppressed? For anyone that believes that, I suggest they walk into their boss's office Monday morning and tell them how terrible their policies and expectations are, and how nothing can be done to them for speaking out, because they have rights!

Yeah, get back to us and let us know how that worked out for you! :rolleyes2

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Holy hell. Did Metcalf really write that response?

It surely solidifies that he understands nothing about the Constitution. I'm violating the Constitution by accepting a concealed carry permit from my State? Me, a private citizen violating the Constitution by submitting to the law? Am I allowing the State to violate the Constitution with my tacit acceptance? It could be argued yes, but it is not me violating the Constitution and that certainly is not an excuse for further violation.

Someone needs to check this guy out for signs of dementia or something because he's gone moon bat.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's some MP3 files on Metcalf on Gresham's Guntalk. Gresham talked about Metcalf on Parts A, B and C.This is the instruction page for the mp3 downloads:

http://guntalk.com/site41.php

Then click on Click Here for Archived Show for show segments.

Last edited:

Stan Upchurch

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is truly a shame that so many people slept during their history lessons about the Constitution while in school. I know that history is so dry and boring to so many people, but we are beginning to reap the cost of people who just blew history off. I've had so many parents tell me when I taught school that they hated history in school. They told me none of that "stuff" was important.Then they asked me if the could sit in to one of my fifth grade social studies class because I made that"stuff" so interesting that their child was coming home and reading history for fun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom