Did this happen to anyone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then there should be someplace to opt out.
If you ever used a credit card to pay for membership, you get set up for auto-renew, and if there's a way to opt out I couldn't find it. One of the reasons I'm not a supporting member anymore, I got opted into a couple of things that I couldn't opt out of myself and I don't want to risk that again if I have no control. I did message support dev and they refunded the fee and said they canceled auto-renew, so if you didn't want to renew I don't think you'll have any trouble getting a refund.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you ever used a credit card to pay for membership, you get set up for auto-renew, and if there's a way to opt out I couldn't find it. One of the reasons I'm not a supporting member anymore, I got opted into a couple of things that I couldn't opt out of myself and I don't want to risk that again if I have no control. I did message support dev and they refunded the fee and said they canceled auto-renew, so if you didn't want to renew I don't think you'll have any trouble getting a refund.

I don't like having sites store CC numbers for any purpose, including convenience and auto renewals. There should still be a method to opt out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom