Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6:15 isn’t a bad time. Kind of a compromise of sorts. I have one timer that only does full hours. That’s the main one I need to look at.
That feeder is one of two Sweeney’s I have that have fully programmable timers including the time, duration, and even speed it throws. All the rest of mine are Field Pros and only allow for on the hour and half hour set times. I generally bump my run times up to 5 or 6 seconds during season, but they’re all still set at 3 or 4 seconds.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That feeder is one of two Sweeney’s I have that have fully programmable timers including the time, duration, and even speed it throws. All the rest of mine are Field Pros and only allow for on the hour and half hour set times. I generally bump my run times up to 5 or 6 seconds during season, but they’re all still set at 3 or 4 seconds.
Thanks for the reminder. I think I’m set at 3 or 4 seconds too. I guess I need to get corn too…

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
She’s having second thought about making dinner reservations tonight
732EBDE9-79E6-40DD-9A3B-2E9FF31F7BBD.png

bushmaster06

Hoist the black flag.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That’ll probably make the corn taste funny.🤢
I think it’s interesting that of all of the game cam pictures that I’ve seen, deer don’t seem to care about critters like possums and trash pandas hanging around, but if a stink kitty walks through they pay attention to it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m really getting sick and tired of more window peekers.
So, I’m sitting once again in the recliner on OSA before starting my day and see movement over the shoulder.

IMG_3642.jpeg

I’ve been watering the grass as much as possible to get it green again. Thought I was going to need a last mowing.
Nope, there are 6 deer out there daily mowing it for us. Sometimes they just lay there in the grass out the back door, getting up and moving only when walking out the door.
Actually pretty cool having that. My wife doesn’t like the nicknames though.
Ground, backstrap, tenderloin, and so on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom