Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
6:15 isn’t a bad time. Kind of a compromise of sorts. I have one timer that only does full hours. That’s the main one I need to look at.
That feeder is one of two Sweeney’s I have that have fully programmable timers including the time, duration, and even speed it throws. All the rest of mine are Field Pros and only allow for on the hour and half hour set times. I generally bump my run times up to 5 or 6 seconds during season, but they’re all still set at 3 or 4 seconds.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
That feeder is one of two Sweeney’s I have that have fully programmable timers including the time, duration, and even speed it throws. All the rest of mine are Field Pros and only allow for on the hour and half hour set times. I generally bump my run times up to 5 or 6 seconds during season, but they’re all still set at 3 or 4 seconds.
Thanks for the reminder. I think I’m set at 3 or 4 seconds too. I guess I need to get corn too…

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
She’s having second thought about making dinner reservations tonight
732EBDE9-79E6-40DD-9A3B-2E9FF31F7BBD.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom