Military to use lethal force against Americans??🤬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not Jan 6th...but in DC. Those look like magazines to me. My guess is there's no round chambered, though.

View attachment 520437
I guess we can trade pictures.

1729218892733.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK... Let's try another scenario. One that came damn close to happening.

You have a known, hijacked airliner. The hijackers are in control of the aircraft. They're flying it towards a civilian target where, if they're successful they might kill hundreds, or even a few thousand, innocent US citizens. You know this because several other hijacked planes have already been flown into buildings. Those onboard are unable to pull off a "Flight 93" thwarting of the hijackers.

The president has USAF F16s standing by to down the aircraft.

Does he order them to fire or let things play out as they might?
You're stretching. You should know the answer to that as it's part of the history of that event.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's my point and why I said it nearly happened. Cheney had already given the pilots the order to fire on Flight 93 not knowing the plane was already down.

But since conspiracy theories are basically what keeps this site alive, I think the "what if" question I posed is valid. Do you order the Air Force to shoot down the plane if you have the chance?

Latest posts

Top Bottom