Do we still need pike pass stickers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can someone clarify, if you have a pike pass account and have a sticker, you have to get a new one for some reason?
If you got one of those old boxes, i think you need to upgrade to the new flat antenna style that goes under your rear view mirror.
Read turnpike authority is losing their ass on plate pay and it may get real expensive soon. Just get a new style and put 40 bucks on it and check your account once in a while.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you got one of those old boxes, i think you need to upgrade to the new flat antenna style that goes under your rear view mirror.
Read turnpike authority is losing their ass on plate pay and it may get real expensive soon. Just get a new style and put 40 bucks on it and check your account once in a while.

I've got one of those flat style. It's actually on my sunroof. Just didn't know if I needed get a "new" one again.

Glenee

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes just go into your online account and request replacement sticker for that individual vehicle. Rarely can you get the old one off without breaking the glass tamper defender in side the pass its self. You can even change and delete vehicles when you trade cars there also.
If you don't feel comfortable doing this, you can go to any tag agency and they will do it for you for FREE.
So the answer to the original question is yes you still need the sticker unless you want to pay thru the GiGi.
Any readable reconized pike pass will do as said below by SoonerP226. Does not have to be sticker.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom