Do we still need pike pass stickers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say get it. Even if you don’t need it here, it will save you from getting nasty surprises in Kansas and Texas. Hell, I even got a Colorado turnpike pass because I go up there two or three times a year, and it’s cheaper to just get a pass and fill up the account than it is to get the bill (which is always late and has $30 in late fees tacked on) in the mail twice.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Had a buddy go north of Wichita to pick up a travel trailer. He got dinged with a $39 bill. His wife called pike pass and they waived the bill if she signed up for a pass.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A toll is a fee.
1692118613479.png

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say get it. Even if you don’t need it here, it will save you from getting nasty surprises in Kansas and Texas. Hell, I even got a Colorado turnpike pass because I go up there two or three times a year, and it’s cheaper to just get a pass and fill up the account than it is to get the bill (which is always late and has $30 in late fees tacked on) in the mail twice.
I write date received on bill and pay toll only, never heard anything more.

Most of our Pike travel is for her Dr visits in OKC. Got the Pass. It is a lot cheaper.
Daughter doesn't have Pass. Her pike usage is business related and she turns the bill into company. Her tag is registered to me, so I get the bill. The charges are considerably more.

F-i-L, in New Mexico, visits 1 -2 times per year. Goes through 1 toll to get here. I put his pick up on my Pass. He thinks they just took the toll booth out. Before that, they waved and rolled through. Thought the exit was free.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can someone clarify, if you have a pike pass account and have a sticker, you have to get a new one for some reason?

Latest posts

Top Bottom