Do You Want Constitutional Carry in Oklahoma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want Constitutional Carry in Oklahoma?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am emailing Senator Ron Justice of my district (23) now and inviting him to read this thread. Also invited him to register and participate in the discussion. We will see.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am emailing Senator Ron Justice of my district (23) now and inviting him to read this thread. Also invited him to register and participate in the discussion. We will see.

Awesome!! I encourage everyone on here to do something to the like!

Here's OK2A's 2015 legislative scorecard:
http://www.ok2a.org/news/3401540

Link to list in alphabetical order:
https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n...egislative_Scorecard_(by_name).pdf?1433483940

Super Dave, If you don't think this information is applicable to this thread, let me know and I will delete it.

No, it is absolutely important.

Everything we can do do help better our gun rights here in Oklahoma and across the nation is a good thing. So many of us sit back, and wait for change. Worse than that Democrats on an escalator video, standing there helplessly waiting for someone to come and fix it. If we want it, we have to make it happen. No one is going to do it for us. I, for one, am tired of waiting.

intohuntin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree Glocktogo, one could start Constitutional carry safety training when you reach 10, and be allowed to attend a class once you pass the hunter safety course, and obtain your hunting certification, but it should not be a requirement to do so.

They could start with the Basic safety at 10, move to Basic marksmanship at 12, and when they reach the age of say 14 or 15 start the Basic legal course. What better way to continue the proper training of the youth, and ensure once they start driving, they are well prepared to handle a police stop, and know there rights.

Any one else think this would e a good idea?

Latest posts

Top Bottom