Does anyone have all four...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since you asked-
It looks a little different now
IMG_7359.jpg

226 Man

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 586 and a 686. Both are 4”. I had a 4” 681 that had a OHP logo on the side plate but sold it. I also had a 6” 686 with the adjustable front sight but had no need for a silhouette gun that wouldn’t fit any holster I could find. The 586 has the smoothest action of the bunch. Would like to find a 6” 586.

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So I have a 686, 4 inch, with the lock. What is the issue? It isn’t a problem for me just ugly, but is there another reason to dislike the gun? Not trying to high Jack the thread, but my 360 pd also has it. So if there is reason for concern I’d like to know.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
So I have a 686, 4 inch, with the lock. What is the issue? It isn’t a problem for me just ugly, but is there another reason to dislike the gun? Not trying to high Jack the thread, but my 360 pd also has it. So if there is reason for concern I’d like to know.
Nothing wrong with the lock guns, it’s just kind of a purist thing.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You probably have read it. Have they failed? Yes. I never have owned one, no need for it. All I own are no lock. All I will own will be no lock.

https://www.luckygunner.com/lounge/smith-and-wesson-internal-lock/

Latest posts

Top Bottom