Does anyone here frequent Outdoor America on n. MacAuthur in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell all this discussion I may have to go in there and maybe buy a gun. Whats a good price for a Smith and Wesson M&P?

When I bought mine last year it was about $100 less than H&H. Check the S&W website for rebates too. Just picked up an XDM last week for around $100 under Academy's price.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha ha, everyone knows not to mess with you!

You're right, of course, about the good deals. I have still bought guns from them over the years, since the "Wildey Incident."

Dickey here, Gerogey Soros, couple of questions? You never responded to a serious question I had on the social security thread and you being a lawyer, and representing illegals as you say, I was wanting a serious answer so I am guessing that you have never had a situation where HUD forced someone to rent a house to illegals? Just asking, just want a straight answer, that is all. Come on George, Dickey just wants a straight answer, that is all.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dickey here, Gerogey Soros, couple of questions? You never responded to a serious question I had on the social security thread and you being a lawyer, and representing illegals as you say, I was wanting a serious answer so I am guessing that you have never had a situation where HUD forced someone to rent a house to illegals? Just asking, just want a straight answer, that is all. Come on George, Dickey just wants a straight answer, that is all.

Dickey Head can go sit in the corner. You are not a serious man, so I have no serious answers for you. Now, shoo fly, shoo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom