Dogs chewing through fence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who owns the fence? I can think of all sorts of vindictive suggestions but the one that might actually work is to put up a chain link fence and then if you don’t like the appearance put up what you want to look at on your side. It would be a lot of work but I wouldn’t think too expensive if the fence line isn’t very long.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Apparently, the neighbor doesn’t control these viscous animals. This is my daughter’s ring video.

View attachment 509269

He has 5 and due to being tribal, he is exempt from a maximum of 2 dogs.
If it was me I'd be laying my ball cap over that doorbell for the next part...

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am suggesting spiderwebbing an electric fence along the lower part of the fence.
That’s not a bad idea. I put a battery-powered single-strand electric fence around my flower bed to keep my dog out, and she could tell when it was on—she wouldn’t go anywhere near it while the fence was hot.

When it was off (when the batteries died), it was Katie bar the door, though.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s not a bad idea. I put a battery-powered single-strand electric fence around my flower bed to keep my dog out, and she could tell when it was on—she wouldn’t go anywhere near it while the fence was hot.

When it was off (when the batteries died), it was Katie bar the door, though.

BS, I would wire it 220v

Latest posts

Top Bottom