Dogs chewing through fence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dog tastes good, I've heard. No evidence left behind. For extra points invite neighbors over for a BBQ as a gesture of goodwill.
Unknowingly when stationed in Korea, I ate dog a couple of times when touring the food markets. It's a food staple there. Raised like cattle for the markets.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Unknowingly when stationed in Korea, I ate dog a couple of times when touring the food markets. It's a food staple there. Raised like cattle for the markets.
I think I read that the Louis and Clark expedition preferred dog instead of the dried fish some of the coastal natives ate.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How was it? If you ate it more than once and didn’t know, I assume it wasn’t too bad?
It was in a soup that used even dandelions as part of the soup. I had to look it up as it's been awhile. The correct name is Bosintang. The Korean version of a corn dog also contains dog as well as a lot of dishes.
I had the soup.
Eaten horse in Italy as well.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope I never have to cook a dog myself, but I’d sure try it if it were local cuisine.
I've done a ton of international travel military and civilian. Don't mind trying anything that is served.
Italy had to be top of the line. They don't eat and GTFO. An evening meal takes a couple of hours, served in courses so conversation can take place.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have eaten coyote does that count.
OH and Dog jerky my son gave me from one of his oriental friends.

I had a couple neighbor dogs that yapped and carried on when I went outside.
I made nice with them.
Wooden fence also.

I would smear peanut butter on a slice of bread and toss it over the fence.
About 5 of those and the tiny yapper would be full and need to go take a nap.
After 3 times of that the dog began a different tone when i went outside.

1 sammich would do

Maybe toss the dog some bologna or peanut butter bread when it meets you in the front yard and see if it will be friendly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom