Druryj and Steelfingers ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To answer the question on dates (My observation of this thread), their shooting is like their sex life. All talk and no action.

Bwahahaha

Edit: And probably shooting blanks!

Quite the contrary my friend; more like large caliber and rapid fire! :fullauto:

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dunno about A; word is she has to take her meds every day for the rest of her life or else go back to "The Facility" for close monitoring. As far as I am concerned...uh...well, I liked the food there alright. I just didn't like them always wanting to shock me in the head to make me better.

Seriously now; I am good anytime after next week...many doctor appts and my grandkids are going to be here then too. I am sad about grandma's ... maybe I'll try to go down and do what SF did; tell 'em I'm from OSA, pay, set up target, shoot a few, leave.

Haha! This is how rumors get started. Besides, I MUCH prefer the mellow I get from a little weed now and again than I do the drunken stupor the prescription stuff leaves me with. I gotta get to Colorado now that I feel better. I've already thrown all the Percocets I had away. The muscle relaxers are next. Just as soon as I get those muscles that aren't used to working in gear and the spasms stop. Pharmaceuticals, while I'm sure they serve a purpose, are WAY over prescribed and not really all that effective, imho. I LOATHE the way Percocets made me feel but the next prescribed painkillers they wanted to give me was fentynal. NO ****ING WAY was I going down that road.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A+ on just saying NO to fentanyl. Talk about dangerous; that stuff will flat kill you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A+ on just saying NO to fentanyl. Talk about dangerous; that stuff will flat kill you.

Yep. I am what the old man calls an "internet medical professional". I read and read and read. Then I call my nursing buddies, ask their opinions and then ask them if I can borrow their passwords so I can read peer-reviewed studies on professional sites.

There is no such thing as too much knowledge.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is no such thing as too much knowledge.
So, so true. No one cares about you like you do. My wife has her "Masters in Internet Research for Prescription Meds". A highly sought after research ability. After all the stuff I am on for my various ailments, she found several that should not be taken together. Talked to the Doc and oh what do ya know, he missed that. I hope ya get this thing under control Annie, and back to our old self soon..

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm starting to think we need to morph this into an Eat N Shoot. Ya'll wanna? Let everyone see you get beat by an old geezer with a bum hand? I'm game. Gimme some dates, I'll post up and we'll go chow down and then y'all can fight it out for second place.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm starting to think we need to morph this into an Eat N Shoot. Ya'll wanna? Let everyone see you get beat by an old geezer with a bum hand? I'm game. Gimme some dates, I'll post up and we'll go chow down and then y'all can fight it out for second place.

Good to go

Latest posts

Top Bottom