Ducks!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Too much deer activity and not enough duck activity here, was in stand all weekend. Hearing specks every evening though. Thousands of crains.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Too much deer activity and not enough duck activity here, was in stand all weekend. Hearing specks every evening though. Thousands of crains.
I was a little NW of you this morning, and saw few ducks on the ponds. None on the pond on my place.
Spent the afternoon in NW Kay on the Salt Fork, and saw a few flying the river bed. I would think the river, (or creek as it should now be called) would be a hot spot for ducks with all of the weeds, and cover growing in the middle. It looks like it should be perfect cover, but then again, i'm not that much of a waterfowler.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Heard that there were a lot of teal and gadwall on the SF E of Salt Plains and that guys were doing pretty good, heard GW's were doing good also:) I appreciate everything that they do.

RedTape

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been seeing a lot more birds the past 7-10 days. A few gadwalls and some mallards too. The two places I like to hunt are dry though :(

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got 3" in of rain in Pontotoc county last night. They ponds are looking a million times better than they did last week. Getting new waders tomorrow.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A couple from Sunday.....
i36.photobucket.com_albums_e33_ripple420_photo_14.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom