Ducks!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. The west place that he bought next to his home place. You may not have been around when he bought that. He used to just have the 80 his house is on.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Slow for us on the last weekend as well, took little man on his first duck hunt and had a great time. Three teal were our prizes of the day:)

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_1541693751_photobucket_129081_.jpg

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That is one of those priceless pics that you will look at for the rest of your life Okie! Thanks for sharing it. Here is my son and a couple buddies today. We hunted till 9:30 or so and these were the only geese that came in. They had changed fields on us. Both landed in the edge of the dekes on Shane's side and no one else could shoot without shooting across him. He knocked them both down and then had to go run them down and shoot them again. Good memories.
i35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_ShanesGeesejpg.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
He's four. Started taking both my daughter and son to the deer blind when they were three, not at the same time though.:) He had a blast with the widgeon call and had his camo toy pistol in hand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom