Ducks!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jtsmith54

Maybe someone reading this thread can help us out on choke tubes. We bot a used Citori and included with it was two stainless steel Redhead choke tubes. The printing on the side says "INV/WIN F." There are no notches on the top of the tubes. When we go online it appears the only tubes available for the Browning are skeet tubes. Are these skeet tubes or full choke?

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats on your first duck hunt Sooner! Welcome to the obsession! Isn't it awesome when the ducks put their flaps down and land right in your deeks? To me, there are fewer sights better than flaps down. That's why I have this sticker on the back of my truck!
pdg.bz_huntandfish_LandingDucksDecal.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Tried a new spot this morning, 3 short of a 2 man limit, but that wasn't due to the lack of birds. Nothing like watching your dog working his tail off to please you, even in 5' tall grass and working his "mojo", which happens to be his name.:)

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_1541693751_photobucket_76075_.jpg

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice! That is a great pic with your dog. We set up on some geese this morning but apparently were not where they wanted to be or they didn't like something about our spread. Got 1 goose between 4 of us.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Planning on heading down Friday to hunt the Stillwater area this weekend. Any reports from that area? I have several ponds in the area I usually duck hunt.

Tried to get a hold of a friend from Stillwater but haven't heard back from him. Enid area is VERY hit/miss. You've either got enough birds for the whole county or next to zero. The ponds we usually have done very well over the last 5 or 6 years have been bleak at best. Stumbled into a new place this last week and both yesterday and this morn were great.

i1085.photobucket.com_albums_j434_btenn1_1541693751_photobucket_77127_.jpg

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chrs, We whacked the mallards good on John's back pond on the west place last weekend. There were quite a few on it. There were a few on that mudhole pond right by the road on the east fence of the west place too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom