Ducks!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hunted a new pond sat morn. It was covered with ducks and geese all this last week. Opening morning was a rather odd and frustrating, they wanted nothing to do with our spread. Open water in the ice was to our advantage, we shot only passing birds, nothing decoyed. Sunday morn we went to our usual pond and everything decoyed like they should and had widgeon and gads in hand in no time.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are a few pics from the weekend. We killed a 3 man limit Saturday morning and a 4 man limit Sunday morning. To top it off we killed a 5 man limit of geese Sunday evening. Took today off to catch some rest and then back at them in the morning before heading back to the office Wednesday.

i36.photobucket.com_albums_e33_ripple420_photo1_4.jpg

i36.photobucket.com_albums_e33_ripple420_photo2_4.jpg

i36.photobucket.com_albums_e33_ripple420_photo3_3.jpg

i36.photobucket.com_albums_e33_ripple420_photo4_1.jpg

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have a website or any forums that have good info on learning about waterfowling so I can avoid the dumb questions? Its something I'd like to try.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have a website or any forums that have good info on learning about waterfowling so I can avoid the dumb questions? Its something I'd like to try.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you would like. We were all getting started at one time or another. I'm always happy to help out a newbie.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I'd think there are no dumb questions when learning about any hunting, be it ducks or deer, or whatever.
There are great waterfowl hunters on here that have no problem answering any question you may have and won't make fun of you like some other sites might.

I'd reccomend asking away, and I'll bet you will be happy with the answers you get.

Latest posts

Top Bottom