During class, a KU professor says men not voting for a woman president should be shot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oksportsman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My email response from KU. Just words or actual action?

Thank you for reaching out. We have received this video from multiple sources and are concerned about it as well. Although the instructor is not within our administrative division (College of Liberal Arts and Sciences), we have been informed that the instructor is being placed on administrative leave, pending further investigation. The university has an established process for situations like this and will follow that process.

Best regards,

College Office of the Executive Dean
University of Kansas
1450 Jayhawk Blvd, 200 Strong Hall
Lawrence, KS 66045
Phone: 785-864-3661| Fax: 785-864-5331
[email protected]

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, if Bernie was running instead of Kamala, you think that prof would have said the same thing about women?

We’re on the middle of a heated election with a woman candidate. If I had to bet, it’s a no brainer that that liberal college professor was talking implicitly about Harris.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, if Bernie was running instead of Kamala, you think that prof would have said the same thing about women?

We’re on the middle of a heated election with a woman candidate. If I had to bet, it’s a no brainer that that liberal college professor was talking implicitly about Harris.
If he'd said the same thing about shooting Kamala supporters folks here would be sending him beer money.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
richard gere popcorn GIF

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If he'd said the same thing about shooting Kamala supporters folks here would be sending him beer money.
No we wouldn't. And honestly it is insulting to say as much.

Conservatives, with very few exceptions, just want to live our lives and have the government follow the Constitution.

I guarantee anyone with a practical brain in their body does NOT want Harris or Biden to be harmed in any way.

Going a bit further, I personally don't even think Harris has done anything that is worthy of DOJ involvement. Biden should go to jail, but she isn't a criminal, she is just a dumb whore.

I just want her to go back to CA and shutup.

Latest posts

Top Bottom