ELECTION RESULTS - Realtime Discussion Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In 2000, Democrats raised a stink about the Electoral College and said it needed to be done away with because Bush won the EC by 5 while losing the popular vote by 500,000.

At this moment, Obama has a 40+ point lead in the EC while losing the popular vote by ~2,000,000.

Just an observation. Wonder who's going to be whining now.

I'm not saying it needs to be ditched, but it does need to be tweaked to more accurately reflect the population. How to do that I haven't a clue, but splitting up kommiefornia's EC votes would be a start.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the wifey and I didn't have such good jobs and lots of equity in our home I would be moving back to OK in a second. Living in Kommiefornia can be sooooooo depressing some times. #^%!*?%#!!!! Aside from my great circle of friends it would be nice to be around like minded American Citizens.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can anyone think of any other reason the subjects would vote this lying sleazebag back in?

The America that we've all known and loved has officially been relegated to the ash heap of history. She is no more...

because the GOP went with the worst possible option. Maybe now the GOP will rethink some of the archaic social policies it clings to.

Latest posts

Top Bottom