ELECTION RESULTS - Realtime Discussion Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think the GOP should quit treating women, gays and minorites as special intrest groups and count them as citizens. That would put them back in touch with the population.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the Herschend's are doing fine by themselves. Lets give Romney Dogpatch. If he can bring it back then he's done something.

Arkansas is not in Israel Midwest, tho.

Last I heard Dogpatch was won in a lawsuit by some dumbass trespasser than got necktied by a cable while riding an ATV.

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just as I said all along, now that Soros/SCYTL control the vote counting in Florida and Ohio.............this was a done deal. It was exactly as I expected and exactly as I have been saying for months. I also predicted Romney would win the popular vote. Where's my cookie ? :P

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But I thought the evil Bain companies controlled the voting machines in Ohio?

There will be a lawsuit filed in the morning by the losing party in Ohio. A judge let some questionable software stay on the machines.

And Virginia seems close ATM.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ladies... I'm signing off. It'll take me a few minutes to wind down for bedtime from all this excitement.

Remember, tomorrow is the first day to see what really happens now with these idiot politicians who are seemingly incapable of running this country. I'm not holding my breath...

OliverKlohzoff

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
But I thought the evil Bain companies controlled the voting machines in Ohio?

There will be a lawsuit filed in the morning by the losing party in Ohio. A judge let some questionable software stay on the machines.

And Virginia seems close ATM.

Nope, SCYTL counted the votes in Ohio. Look it up.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not so sure that's completely it... obviously the moderates making up 40% of the electorate is an issue but minorities are also driving the voting now and to some extent the female vote was in play tonight as well. I do agree that it's the social issues, but I think it covers immigration as well and obviously the AA vote is significantly in Obama's camp.

Well two senate races were lost because the male Republican candidates were too stupid to keep their mouths shut about rape. You'd think they'd have learned after Clayton Williams lost to Ann Richards in Texas because of a stupid rape joke back in the 90's.

Abortion is a stupid issue to be fighting over when you're trying to run a government. What in the bloody hell does abortion have to do with running a country? What does marijuana have to do with running a country? What does gay marriage have to do with running a country? Not one damn thing. It's a stupid platform to be running on when we're in an 11+ year war, the economy is in shambles, the deficit is heading towards the stratosphere and people are literally starving in America. Leave the social issues to the churches and communities to set standards of acceptable behavior and focus on good governance!

I'll tell you one thing, the next GOP moron who mentions any of these things as a critical campaign issue should be tarred, feathered and run out of town on a rail! :disappoin

Latest posts

Top Bottom