ELECTION RESULTS - Realtime Discussion Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There is only one solution to the Electoral College problem... we Oklahomans must move to Blue states and through copious amounts of fornication and brainwashing, create a new base in those liberal strongholds. Get to it... hitch your wagon and get ready to peel the new grapes of wrath.

lol, thats how Oklahoma went red. We got screwed and brainwashed, lol.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And wheres the Pen thread? I wanna see if I won.
I'm reasonably certain that I won. But people who bet the other way will win too. broncobama is reelected? No problem dude, here's a mighty pen! End of our great nation and the world as we know it? No problem dude. Here's a mighty pen.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is only one solution to the Electoral College problem... we Oklahomans must move to Blue states and through copious amounts of fornication and brainwashing, create a new base in those liberal strongholds. Get to it... hitch your wagon and get ready to peel the new grapes of wrath.

Moving to a blue state and copiously fornicating while brainwashing people is my answer to the "10-year goal" question in job interviews.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's pretty stupid for these media freaks to call these races when there is such a small margin without waiting for 100% of the reporting to come in.

They'll all fighting for the SCOOP.

Idiots.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's the social issues keeping people from voting Republican. If they'd drop the damn gay marriage and ease up on the abortion business they could've won tonight. Butthurt coming.

Latest posts

Top Bottom