ELECTION RESULTS - Realtime Discussion Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
because the GOP went with the worst possible option. Maybe now the GOP will rethink some of the archaic social policies it clings to.

Well, the GOP just might back down on the whole batshit insane schtick just a tad for the first time since Ronnie Raygun.

That's change we can all believe in.

I hate to break it to you guys, but the GOP don't pick their nominees. We do. But I hear you on "the establishment". They are too wussified. I want someone with the nads to call a spade a spade. That guy will win.

shotty

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not enough people hurting, 25 million out of work? Unions get their waivers for healthcare. Shovel ready jobs, not so ready. 5 trillion in 4 years. National media darling, he looked good on the Veiw, Tonight show, David Letterman. People watch TV and their memory is about 5 seconds long. Glad I kept my guns and ammo and have a few stores of food put up. Hope my service business doesn't lose another 40% like it did in last election. The ship is going down, Obama the captain is looking for more icebergs.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is only one solution to the Electoral College problem... we Oklahomans must move to Blue states and through copious amounts of fornication and brainwashing, create a new base in those liberal strongholds. Get to it... hitch your wagon and get ready to peel the new grapes of wrath.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I hate to break it to you guys, but the GOP don't pick their nominees. We do. But I hear you on "the establishment". They are too wussified. I want someone with the nads to call a spade a spade. That guy will win.

Im tellin ya, Marco Rubio will be the next President. Ill preach it for 4 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom