Extra wide rain boots?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know where to get some 13 XW rubber boots at a reasonable price. I have some standard width I can wear for a short time but then they get to hurting my feet. If I have to shovel snow this year I would prefer some boots that fit.

geezer77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I feel your pain. I am a big guy with X-wide #14 penguin feet, so need wide midfoot to avoid pain. Hard to find ANY shoes/boots that don't hurt, but I've learned via trial and error it's pretty hard to beat Muck. Super quality, neoprene uppers (not cheap rubber), and these don't hurt my 14's. Even though they are tall calf length, I can step in them easily, and slip out of them without a struggle. Lighter than you'd expect. I think they were $83 on Prime with free try/return last March. The wife and I also have worn Muck's low-cut barnyard shoes for years, and they are great.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad there aren't young guys that come around to shovel snow anymore. Used to be we would do it all for 8 bucks and be happy to have the work. Now they're too busy playing video games and their parents don't even want them to have to work.

Latest posts

Top Bottom