Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
According to the latest report, the security officers had no right to get involved at all. This was a family matter, the husband was trying to stop his wife from driving off while upset and crying, you damn well better believe I am going to sidestep some rent-a-cop in the same situation. They overstepped their bounds and when the husband most likely became belligerent, they started beating him. This is going to get worse. Just because these guys are on the job, they are going to be protected.

What report? Where, when and from whom?

I actually have zero difficulty believing anything that you just said but before I do (and before you post something like that) you had better be able to back that up with data.

Ek

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://m.normantranscript.com/normantrans/pm_126468/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=izNagIbv

This is from the norman transcript. It states the situation and that there were 3 security officers (one of which was off-duty moore PD), along with 2 additional on-duty Moore PD officers for a total of 5 guys working over 1 dude who was trying to calm down his wife. They had no right to get involved at that point. They should have stood back and been on guard to intervene if more violence broke out, but the fight was over and it was between the mother and daughter, not the husband. The 3 security were present during the entire altercation, they were employed by the Warren to provide security, they were already on-site. I would tell any officer to go F himself if he tried to stop me from securing my family. It was his family and he was well within his rights to tend to his wife, the officers had no right or intervene, there was no active violence occurring. They may (and I stress MAY) have been trying to defuse the situation, but they really messed up here, period.

Thomas

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If someone sees a situation where a policeman may be out of line, is there a way to get involved or is my only option to record it and make it a media circus?

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
:rollingla

Actually I'm running 50/50 right now ... half of you think I'm too finely honed; half of you think I'm not doing enough ... You know what they say?? I must be doing something right because EVERYBODY is pissed at me! :D

I'm just here for the laughs. It's like a tire fire, just grab a beer and watch it burn (and occasionally toss in another tire).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom