Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still kinda hung up on the **nice police officers** seizing the phone....
If I'm a bystander and capture pics or video of a car wreck, theft, beat-down, whatever, then the **nice police officers** can legally take my private property?

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm really surprised no one else video taped the interaction between PD and the citizen. I would also like to see what the wife recorded if anything.

You can pretty much bet that the start of the event was not recorded, so it will be just he said, she said as to what really started it all.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm still kinda hung up on the **nice police officers** seizing the phone....
If I'm a bystander and capture pics or video of a car wreck, theft, beat-down, whatever, then the **nice police officers** can legally take my private property?

My understanding is that they can't take it legally until they get a warrant to search said device.
You can email them the video. The video itself is the evidence, not the device it was recorded on. I would assume that if law enforcement had nothing to hide, they would be fine with getting the video from you at the scene.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you put cops on a pedestal why are you surprised when they ignore the rights of civilians?

This post is a classic example of what will buy you gentlemen a time out ...

I'm getting tired of repeating myself and from this point forward am just gonna hand out bans and make examples of you if you insist on doing this kind of stuff.

Deleting these threads because some of you can't control your urges is not fair to the guys who are trying to stay within the boundaries of the rules here.

Last edited:

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something smells about this. It was potentially feasible riiiight up to the involvement of that pinko Jessa Jackson.

He is like a housefly orbiting fresh feces.

If Jesse get's involved it'll take ten times as long to get done.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What a mess...I have no idea what happened but I do know there are two or more sides to this story and so far all we've heard is one.

As far as the "seized phone". How do we know a phone was seized? Because someone said it was?

How do we know the "cops killed a guy in a parking lot"? Because somone said so?

How do we know he didn't die of cardiac arrest during a fight with the cops?

Jesse Jackson is involved? Yeah, that'll get things cleared up pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom