Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the point you beat anyone to death there is a problem. I've never had to beat anyone but I assume there is a point where he is incapacitated and they should have stopped. Sounds fishy that they took the cell phone away. When events like this happen it doesn't shed a good light on LEOs. It'll be interesting to see what happens though, I'll keep some popcorn ready.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reasons why you should send important video, especially that which you think will be seized, to everyone you know before such seizure happens. I'm not willing to get in a gunfight with police over a cell phone but I will send video/audio that I fully believe will be deleted from such device while in evidence to other people before such seizure.

This, and since there are now a ton of smart phones out there it is even easier. Just load an application so that all pictures and video's are automatically uploaded to a cloud service and subsequently loaded onto a home computer.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This, and since there are now a ton of smart phones out there it is even easier. Just load an application so that all pictures and video's are automatically uploaded to a cloud service and subsequently loaded onto a home computer.

Yes. My photobucket is automatically loaded to the cloud.

BTW if you doing something illegal, don't do this.
Turn off your location services. Big Brother is watching.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A carefully orchestrated troll job BTW.

Me more than happy to share the PM's leading up to it.

Its the interwebz. Enjoy the ride! :D

You guys aren't the only ones who've followed the exploits of the good Mr. Mercer ... :rolleyes2 You act like I fell off the turnip truck this afternoon, dennis! :D Do you remember Manly Mann's Manly Rules for Manly Men??

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to drop the kids off at school, just in time to turn up the radio and listen to Manly Rules on the way to work every morning. By the time I pulled into the parking lot I was laughing so hard I had tears streaming down my face. Never put my make-up on until AFTER I got to work ... :rollingla

ETA: It occurs to me that Mr. Mann needs a thread of his own ...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom