Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

underpar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like how you said, without the whole story, and then pass judgment on the cops. That was neat.

True....always amazing how 3 men with the law on their side, numerous non-lethal tools at there disposal, go home to their families with pay and the only evidence that could truly justify their actions (cell phone) went home with them. Smelled kosher to me. Wasn't much of a leap from those known facts.

However, I feel that 95% of the LEOs out there are doing right by we the people. I am not afraid of them at all. Most are here to protect and serve.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see it coming!!!!! BanHammer3.jpg

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
However, I feel that 95% of the LEOs out there are doing right by we the people. I am not afraid of them at all. Most are here to protect and serve.
i just don't understand how it's possible for bad cops to last for years on the force if most men and women in law enforcement are good cops. shouldn't they police their own, and keep the megalomaniacs and thugs out?

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They can seize the phone as evidence but will then have to get a warrant to search it. No different then locking down a house that they believe is a crime scene and have to get a warrant to search the property. Seizing it would fall under an exigent circumstance but searching it wouldn't at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom