Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course all we have is this family's side of the story of what happened and that they allegedly recorded the incident on their phone. Hopefully the movie theater has footage of the incident. What if the family member didn't actually record it or the video didn't actually record? Then they would probably be saying that the Police deleted the video even if there wasn't one. Bad situation all the way around. Will be interesting to see what the Medical Examiner's Office autopsy finds.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course all we have is this family's side of the story of what happened and that they allegedly recorded the incident on their phone. Hopefully the movie theater has footage of the incident. What if the family member didn't actually record it or the video didn't actually record? Then they would probably be saying that the Police deleted the video even if there wasn't one. Bad situation all the way around. Will be interesting to see what the Medical Examiner's Office autopsy finds.

Reasons why you should send important video, especially that which you think will be seized, to everyone you know before such seizure happens. I'm not willing to get in a gunfight with police over a cell phone but I will send video/audio that I fully believe will be deleted from such device while in evidence to other people before such seizure.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is in with full scope of the law to take your recording device to a place where it can be downloaded by law enforcement for evidence without having to give up your device.

Subsonic

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reasons why you should send important video, especially that which you think will be seized, to everyone you know before such seizure happens. I'm not willing to get in a gunfight with police over a cell phone but I will send video/audio that I fully believe will be deleted from such device while in evidence to other people before such seizure.

That probably would have been a smart thing for the family to do to help support their allegations.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh please dont lock it......this thread might be good for a few bannings and some epicness.

Can it be unlocked if theyre found guilty later??

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Something smells about this. It was potentially feasible riiiight up to the involvement of that pinko Jessa Jackson.

He is like a housefly orbiting fresh feces. Eats, then bothers people.

As far as I'm concerned this subject is closed. Now.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh please dont lock it......this thread might be good for a few bannings and some epicness.

Can it be unlocked if theyre found guilty later??

LOL ... You guys are a mess ... I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't ... but that's okay, I still love you all like little red-headed stepchildren ... :heart:

Carry on ...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This.

And this.

My bet is the video (if there was one) will disappear. It doesn't just happen at the hands of officers either, for what it's worth...

I'm not biased.

Surely this type of action doesn't take place in the LEO community. I don't believe it could happen. We should lock this thread before it gets out of hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom