Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As God is my witness some of you guys are absolutely the dullest things since butter knives ...

The harder I try to leave this threads here and let you guys discuss social issues that are pertinent, the more determined some of you become to make complete fools of yourselves and muck it up for the rest of us ...

You, sir, enjoy your ban ...

The rest of you ... If you can discuss like adults and not go out of your way to take stabs at the FINE men and women who are law enforcement officers by lumping them in with those who are have no business wearing a badge, WITHOUT knowing the full story behind what happened here, please feel free to talk ... Otherwise I can lock it up now ...

Me sorry.

otis147

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we do know the police confiscated property without warrants, we do know the police killed a man in a parking lot, we do know they are now off work and being paid for it...

beaten to death for not showing identification.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The officers had no right to take the cell phone. We have all seen the videos of cops pounding on suspects in custody with cuffs on, and we have seen 4-5 cops working people over on the sidewalk.

I have been in situations where I was trying to defuse a fight between family or friends. Somebody called the cops about a fight, they show up an see a black guy trying to get to his wife, who is upset and crying, he doesn't "obey" their orders, so they gave him a beat down. He died. While there may be more to the story, this is what we know now. This is why so many people do not trust police officers. The handful of bad ones make them all look bad.

The scary things is that I almost went to a movie there last night. I am glad I went to the Harkins in bricktown instead.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jesse Jackson In OKC To Support Family Of Man Who Died In Police Custody

OKLAHOMA CITY - Jesse Jackson is scheduled to lead a march in downtown Oklahoma City Tuesday in support of the family of Robin Howard.
Howard died while in police custody. Last summer, police say he ran when they tried to pull him over. Police say they used approved techniques to restrain him, but Howard’s rib was broken in the struggle. Howard later died after that broken rib punctured a lung. The OKC Police Department didn't notify Howard’s family of his death until four days after he died.

11/4/2012 Related Story: Family, Friends Hold Vigil For OK Man Who Died In Police Custody

Police and the district attorney’s office investigated and found no wrongdoing by the police officers.

However, Howard’s family wants information about the police department investigation made public. They also want the officers involved in the incident taken off the street.

http://www.news9.com/story/21714816...man-who-died-in-police-custody?source=related

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom