Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt we'll see the video until after Moore PD finished their internal investigation, and depending on if any letter agencies get involved, could be even longer. I don't blame them for waiting to release it. I'm more interested in seeing the security camera footage than a crappy cell phone video anyway. I think the eye in the sky will give a better no biased POV of what went on, minus sound probably. It also makes me wonder if she has good audio on hers, if they will over lay her audio on top of the security footage to gain a better perspective?

OKTribalCop

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand the possibilities of what happened all too well.

The cops had no justification to harass the victim, the cops did not get enough information prior to inserting themselves into a non-violent conversation between a man and woman.

Your support of the police victimizing citizens is what is truly sad and pathetic. Have you given any thought to how the police could have inserted themselves into the situation in a non-violent way?

Maybe a better choice than 3-5 guys jumping on the victim would have been for the 3-5 guys to surround the woman protecting her from the suspected attacker. At that point if he became aggressive take him down, otherwise talk to the couple and everybody leaves the scene vertical.

You really need to watch the news conference, it pretty much tells you what and why they did what they did.

As far as the video, if the attorney for the wife is telling her not to show the video it probably doesn’t show to much support for her statement that they beat him. I guarantee you if it showed those cop beating that guys ass the news stations would be running that video 24/7.

There was an ambulance already on the scene for an unrelated call, they transported him a block to the hospital and the guy still dies. They didn’t use anything but pepper spray.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw where the DA requested that OSBI investigate the incident. That tells me that the DA either doesn't trust the Moore PD or that the cops truly acted properly and the DA wants an outside source to confirm this to avoid any Trayvon type of uproar from the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom