Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zombie - if you're in the market for more cutesy girlie gun stuff, Academy has ADORABLE pink and camo rifle cases in a couple sizes, fanny packs, matching backpacks with a little pouch the perfect size for a cleaning kit (Not like I ever use that sorta thing .... :rotflmao: ) and other related stuff. Reasonable prices, too. Wiz's gf and I both have the rifle case!

Plfxr - good luck with your truck! I'll work on ZM. He says in the age range we're looking at, he wants a Ford. I just want a truck that's cheap and runs. We'll see. :laughup:

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Zombie - if you're in the market for more cutesy girlie gun stuff, Academy has ADORABLE pink and camo rifle cases in a couple sizes, fanny packs, matching backpacks with a little pouch the perfect size for a cleaning kit (Not like I ever use that sorta thing .... :rotflmao: ) and other related stuff. Reasonable prices, too. Wiz's gf and I both have the rifle case!

Plfxr - good luck with your truck! I'll work on ZM. He says in the age range we're looking at, he wants a Ford. I just want a truck that's cheap and runs. We'll see. :laughup:

we looked at the academy we bought it at...ended up ordering the ones directly from crickett (pink camo case, pink leather sling) but may look for more

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

My girl also got the matching fanny pack thingy

Latest posts

Top Bottom