Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, guys, grab your beers ... here we go ... "Main event" is dinner for these dates ... if you want to talk about shooting before and/or after we can move times around but dinner will always start promptly at 7 ... I will need a rough head count the day of so I can tell the restaurant how big a table to set for us ... ENS events will occur in the "milder" months. I'm not saying you guys can't stand around in the cold at the range and guck it up ... I'm saying I'M not gonna stand around in the cold and guck it up ... :D It should go without saying that family and friends are welcome ...

All these dinners are on the 3rd Saturday of the month. Drinks at 6:30 (for me! :D), dinner at 7 ...

Saturday, January 18, Montana Mike's, El Reno on Countryclub Road right off I-40. You can see it from the highway on south side of the highway ... (Okie4570 I will expect you and OKBassin' there with bells on! :D BTW, Canadian Valley Range is about 10 minutes or so from there ... We could shoot until dark and then go on to Mike's if any of you guys wanted to meet mid-afternoon ... )

Saturday, February 15, Earl's BBQ at Reno and Meridian in OKC (H&H is right around the corner). (Oldkar ... I know it ain't the cafe but it's close ... :naughty:)

Saturday, March 15, Red Robin off Lindsey in Norman (American Armory & Tactical is right around there somewhere ... pritch, help me out dude! :D)

Saturday, April 19, Texas Roadhouse at NW 2nd and MacArthur (I-40 and MacArthur) ... again close enough to H&H we could shoot early and then go dine ...

A few disclaimers because I ain't your Momma ... It is YOUR responsibility to know and follow the carry laws of the state of Oklahoma (and rules of the restaurants we will be eating in). Don't embarrass me because, as my kids can tell you, it won't go well for you and you probably will never love me again ... :D There was a problem a few years ago with me setting up an ENS and then some guys taking it upon themselves to change the place at the last minute. You wanna do something different, fine ... do something different but these dates and times are firm. It's not fair to other folks to make plans ahead of time to be one place and a couple of guys just decide to move because THEY want to ... Ain't gonna happen ...

Hmmmm ... I think that's it ... And as always I'm taking suggestions. If your suggestion didn't get used this time, don't fret ... Your time will come ... we have a whole year to play around. Heartland's closing kinda threw me off my game so I'm gonna post these every 4 months, I guess ...

BTW, about the ranges down by Norman ... Is Sgt. Everett's still open?

And if any of you guys hear of a new range opening up, let me know and we'll try to work around a visit there ...

See you guys at Montana Mike's on the 18th!! :) :heart:
Bump!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks OB!! What time do you guys want to meet at the range?? Just remember, it's gonna be a nice day so I imagine they will be busy, busy, busy ... I doubt very seriously if we can all get bays together, much less on the same range ... but I'd still like to go ... Just so I can shoot Oldkar's new guns ... errr ... I mean his wife's new guys ... :D

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks OB!! What time do you guys want to meet at the range?? Just remember, it's gonna be a nice day so I imagine they will be busy, busy, busy ... I doubt very seriously if we can all get bays together, much less on the same range ... but I'd still like to go ... Just so I can shoot Oldkar's new guns ... errr ... I mean his wife's new guys ... :D

I'm in for earls. It will be me and my little monster. I ain't got none of them guns to shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom