Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any of you know someone selling a used 3/4 ton pickup thats in decent shape *bed doesnt matter as it will be replaced* my boss asked me to see if i knew anyone selling one and hes looking to spend 9k or less i think is what he said.

I know somebody selling an older dually, can't remember if it's an f250 or 350. Dunno how much he wants for it.

I decided to share my 3k post with FGST okc, and its my final post of the night

:bighug:

LittleNicky

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WTF!!! some girl just walked straight in my appt while i was in my bedroom, i heard the door open and saw someone walk in so i grabbed my shotgun, and she apologized profusely said she walked in the wrong apartment and was looking for "brendon" the one time i dont lock my deadbolt after i get home and some stupid b*tch walks in like she owns the place.

Was she hot?

glock girl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How old is older, like more than 10 years old?

Umm, early 90's maybe? Dunno for sure. It's kinda ghetto - one or two locks don't work from the inside, drivers doorknob is broken off on the inside, etc.

So how is everyone today?

Had an interesting night, got a call from my new friends around 5 this morning so I headed out to join them :D

Dude. Niiice. Who needs sleep, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom