Female Arkansas State Trooper Shoots Allegedly Drunk Illegal Alien in the Head After He Assaults Her (VIDEO)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Her overly aggressively attitude of opening his door upon approaching was disturbing to me.
The volume was so low in the OP’s link that couldn’t hear the conversation but that’s not right.
I’m pretty sure that’s not the first time for that action.
If her employment is continued, some real training should happen or be fired if past dash cams confirm the same attitude. If he wasn’t drunk she probably would have been overwhelmed pretty quickly.
The illegal needs jailed before being deported.
Kudus to the other lady stopping to help.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Her overly aggressively attitude of opening his door upon approaching was disturbing to me.
The volume was so low in the OP’s link that couldn’t hear the conversation but that’s not right.
I’m pretty sure that’s not the first time for that action.
If her employment is continued, some real training should happen or be fired if past dash cams confirm the same attitude. If he wasn’t drunk she probably would have been overwhelmed pretty quickly.
The illegal needs jailed before being deported.
Kudus to the other lady stopping to help.
She should just realize this isn't her gig and resign.
It clearly isn't her gig.
Her attitude and actions will get someone killed.
A parking meeter maid comes to mind.

Hawkstar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m not sure what to think. Personally, from what I’ve seen, it appears he is trying to fight it.

I know Stitt did sign HB 5156. Under the new law, willfully entering and remaining in Oklahoma without legal immigration status would be a state crime called an “impermissible occupation.” A first offense would be a misdemeanor, with penalties of up to one year in jail and a $500 fine; a subsequent offense would be a felony, punishable by up to two years in jail and a $1,000 fine.

Democrats have already sued and have a liberal judge that put a stay or hold on it. Hopefully it will make its way to our supreme court and be able to enforce it. Republicans are trying. As usual, Democrats are getting in the way of common sense.

Another form member here reminded me that Democrats love having illegal aliens because it gives them more constituents for representation in the house. Because something as common sense is only counting American citizens is another thing that Democrats have prevented in the census. It makes absolutely no sense to count non-citizens yet it is being done right now. California would lose a lot of seats if this was properly implemented
Counting non citizens votes makes absolutely perfect sense if you understand that they are going to do everything thing in their power to steal the election.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks pretty simple to me, and I don't want to sound like a sexist, but I really don't give a sh*t if I do. The Trooper was a dyke, she wanted to whip his ass. I don't know a damn thing about police work, but when she popped that door open, that looked like a huge mistake to me, she was lucky she didn't catch a 45, or just a kick into on coming traffic. She wanted that fight. And that little gal that came to assist was the trooper. I would've fired that fat dyke bit*h before she could have gotten back to the station. But I don't want to sound like a sexist. Political correctness can get people killed, that's not right. But I don't want to sound like a sexist.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Counting non citizens votes makes absolutely perfect sense if you understand that they are going to do everything thing in their power to steal the election.
Those of us paying attention already know they are going to cheat. We saw it happen last time with 81 million votes for Beijing Biden. It’s the democrat way. Everything they do is corrupt. They are a cancer that needs to be removed. Our Republic is disappearing before our eyes And being destroyed by them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom