Film Execs Finally Concede James Bond Is ‘Male’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMHO, Daniel Craig is bottom of the list/barrel of Bond portrayers/actors.

Now there we differ. I think Daniel Craig lacks the suave and de-boner character portrayed by Connery (Sean Connery) but as a pure badass killing machine in a Tuxedo, he’s hard to top. I’d put him in second place on the list, with Connery on top and a tie for last between Roger Moore and the geek, Lazenberry or whatever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now there we differ. I think Daniel Craig lacks the suave and de-boner character portrayed by Connery (Sean Connery) but as a pure badass killing machine in a Tuxedo, he’s hard to top. I’d put him in second place on the list, with Connery on top and a tie for last between Roger Moore and the geek, Lazenberry or whatever.

Jus cause Lazenberry was playing a character named Hillary.
tenor.gif

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IIRC, the last time I paid to see a movie was Saving Private Ryan. I might try to see 1917.

1917 was way too slow. Can’t believe it is so highly rated. The cool thing is it’s shot all in one continuous take. It’s realistic I suppose but also gloomy and a little weird in spots.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1917 was way too slow. Can’t believe it is so highly rated. The cool thing is it’s shot all in one continuous take. It’s realistic I suppose but also gloomy and a little weird in spots.

My rule on movies is if Hollywood praises it, odds are I'm not gonna like it... The Revenant, Hateful Eight, The Irishman, etc... Hard pass on em.

Latest posts

Top Bottom