Firearm Confiscation In Moore

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
jakeman just told you he saw it happening, i told what they said to me yet you insist on calling us liars unless you see some news reports. believe it or don't i couldn't give a **** less about you

I saw it on the internet...it has to be true.

Actually, jakeman didn't say he saw it happening, he became vague and said he didn't want to go into detail...in two posts.
We're adults here, if he personally saw someone shooting a horse, we can handle it.

Read his posts yourself.

Hey, folks, don't shoot the messenger boy here just because I want more documentation or proof than hearsay from brother in laws and co-workers.

I'll give you an example:

The next day after the tornado, the death toll went from 20-something to 51, and then a news station flashed across the screeen and said it was 91.

I clicked on CNN, and I read where they had a report from the medical examiner that said there were 40 bodies in a holding center, half of them children, but they were not releasing the number of bodies until they were identified.

Oops...they made a mistake..they're sorry.

The actual death toll is 24 now, which is was originally.

And how about those dozens of dead children they were reporting?

Feel free to Google Moore Tornado Death Toll and see all the horror reports coming out, and how it fluctuated throughout the media from 24 to 91 to 24.

So forgive me if I'm not willing to swallow every story that comes down the pike from co-worker's brother in laws, brother in laws, what was heard, etc., National Guard members, and police looking for more ammo to shoot horses with.

Next time there's a shooting, and the news reports it was with a fully automatic assault rifle, you'll wish that at some point somebody questioned the "facts," just as I am.

Last edited:

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of a no-brainer for me. This is an epic disaster scene.

If I'm a LEO on duty, I would have to consider that I may well be living out of my cruiser, with little relief, for days and I only have my duty load and some spares in the trunk. More ammunition isn't just a radio call away unless I'm in a firefight, and maybe not even then. (anyone remember reading about some ammo shortages?)

In that situation, I would decide that it isn't wise to deplete my ammunition for animal disposal unless I have no other option....if I can get a citizen to donate some of my caliber, why not?

Very plausible and probable scenario in my view.

Except the LEOS aren't living out of their cruisers without relief in sight, and there's no reason to believe they don't have 50 or 100 rounds back at the station, shortage or not.

Once again folks, I'm just trying to stick with the facts. :)

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Would you be happy if someone told you they saw it happening?

I saw it happening.

I don't think anyone could really understand the type of injuries and what horrible shape these animals were in without seeing it themselves. You won't get a detailed description from me, because it's one of those things I'd rather not discuss.

nothing vague about that. i told you my first hand account. to the orignal topic we were loading 2 rifles and a shotgun among other items and i was carrying a glock 19 on my hip oc and they didn't say any thing about the guns except they taught we might have some ammo

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What does putting down injured animals, or the lack of media proof of it, have to do with firearm confiscation? OSA is about to make my damn head explode with all the damn whining. Grow up you ****s.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not seeing reports online about police shooting horses...and the horses mentioned are located on 19th and Western, or close by.

About 100 horses were killed by the storm, which was their entire stock.

Can't see police having to beg ammo from homeowners when there are so many officers in the immediate area, each of which probably carries a minimum of abbout 50 rounds.

Would someone kindly post a link showing where police are shooting horses?

that was orr family farm, there were injured livestock from moore to bridgecreek and if you think the only injured animals were at 149th and western your foolish.i live off of 134th between western and santa fe,my bil lives south of 4th west of bryant in moore we saw alot of things they weren't reporting on the news.4th st. in moore and 134th in okc are the same street for those that don't know

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nothing vague about that. i told you my first hand account. to the orignal topic we were loading 2 rifles and a shotgun among other items and i was carrying a glock 19 on my hip oc and they didn't say any thing about the guns except they taught we might have some ammo

That's very vague.

He said he saw "it" happening.

Saw what happening?

Just exactly where did this happen?

Can he tell us how many officers there were?

OKC or Moore police?

How many horses...how many shots?

Sounds like he's being vague to avoid having to provide details.

Am I to believe that they were being told to spend time shooting horses instead of looking for people?

WessonOil

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
During the LA bank shootout LEO,s sought ar-15s and ak rifles from a local gun store.

Story sounds very plausible to me.

Because they were being outgunned in LA.

These guys were just needing some more rounds to put down horses.

Hey, don't get mad at me, I'm just wanting some more facts and details in regards to NG units taking firearms, and the police having to find ammo to shoot horses instead of looking for survivors.

Pretty sad that it's reverted to name calling.

Some people have made accusations, so I think it's only fair that they enlighten us with more details.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What does putting down injured animals, or the lack of media proof of it, have to do with firearm confiscation? OSA is about to make my damn head explode with all the damn whining. Grow up you ****s.

what it has to do with it is not only were they not concerned that we had guns ,they wanted to know if we could spare some ammo. try to keep up ****S

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally watched them shoot several horses, two small burros and I don't know how many roping steers. It was a bunch. There were probably 150-200 head of horses in that bottom. Some were so horribly injured they couldn't even rais their heads, much less move around.

I didn't see anyone trying to bum ammo, but it wouldn't surprise me. There were a lot of animals that needed put down. I know there were at least 4 Leo's down there, an several firemen, all OKC. Most were walking, at least one officer was getting around in the back of a 4wd pickup. All the patrol cars were up on 149th. You couldn't get down May. Too much **** in the road. It would have been a long way back to a patrol car. I saw no officers with a rifle.

I really give a **** whether you believe it or not. OKC police officers were putting down injured livestock. How many exactly? I don't know. It was a bunch.

Civilians had most of the houses cleared by the time officials arrived, I walked with them for a bit while they marked homes we had already cleared. It was a gruesome scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom