First European Mount Attempt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCIS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There wont be a facial reaction because ill have on a respirator so i dont have to smell or breathe that crap. I got a bucket to soak him in today and was going to start then realized i have to skin him still...... So ill mess with him tomorrow but pics will come. Im hoping when i open him up that magically everything will have been eaten and i wont have to do anything but boil it and bleach it lol.

tslabaugh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Prepare for some raunchiness! When I do skulls, the smell soaks through latex gloves..so nitrile are a must. If it gets on your skin, you just have to deal with the smell for awhile. It doesn't go away...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prepare for some raunchiness! When I do skulls, the smell soaks through latex gloves..so nitrile are a must. If it gets on your skin, you just have to deal with the smell for awhile. It doesn't go away...

Tell me about it! I had a buck sitting in a bag in my shop, waiting for the guy that does my european mounts. It was warm, and a rodent opened up a hole in the bag.
All kind of runny stuff got out on the floor. I couldn't stand going in there even with the powered gable vent running.
Had to get some baking soda and pour it on the floor. That was a month ago, I swept it out the door this morning, and the odor is still in the concrete. Put more baking soda down, but this time mixed it with water to help it soak in or something.

justin_h635

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have broke several off before. Not a big deal to me. How many people walk into a room and look directly at the nose. Kind of like opening up your wifes Victoria Secret catalog and immediately noticing the eye color.

I have a Cy Curtis from last year that I loaned to a buddy for a project. Needless to say, it didn't fair too well falling off the flatbed. No biggie though, just a nose.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have broke several off before. Not a big deal to me. How many people walk into a room and look directly at the nose. Kind of like opening up your wifes Victoria Secret catalog and immediately noticing the eye color.

I have a Cy Curtis from last year that I loaned to a buddy for a project. Needless to say, it didn't fair too well falling off the flatbed. No biggie though, just a nose.

I have a couple of high lift jacks, and an empty (now) case of beer that came off of a flat bed hay truck. G

Seems they
Think the beds are magnetic?

Latest posts

Top Bottom