First Handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If BB and GC take you to OKCGC, I would tag along and bring some other guns for you to shoot. M&P9, Shield 9, G42, G26 but my favorite for concealed is still gonna be a G19 Gen4 though.

PM when it's convenient for you. Let's see if we can find a mutually convenient time for all of us. I'm not too worried about the ammo we shoot ... we have plenty of all the calibers we are gonna drag out ... :naughty: :rotflmao:

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pffft ... no worries ... it's a good excuse to get out and do some shooting! :P

Well, thanks to you and the fine members of this forum... I popped into Academy out in Norman since my girl and I were in the area and held the Glock 19. And guess what? I loved it. It fitted perfectly to my hand and I can't wait to shoot it.

Oh, I went ahead and bought some Blazers Brass 9mm. I hope that's fine with you. I am free from my work on... Wednesday I believe.

That's a good deal with night sights and three magazines.

How did I miss that post? O.o

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A S&W M&P9c would be an excellent option, or if ya wanna' bump up to something with a bit more "umpf" then go with the M&P40c or the M&P45c, they're all around the same size.
M&P's are my favorite striker fired guns besides what FNH makes.

desertitpro

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've owned six shooters, 1911's and Glocks (23, 17, 19). Glock 19 with drop in match barrel, extended slide release/mag release is bar none the best carry gun, IDPA competition gun and all around just the best shooting pistol I've owned. When I was looking for my first pistol a gun range owner in Indiana advised me why he carried a Glock. He checks his gun range lanes at the end of every day and all the 9mm that didn't feed through other pistols he'd pick up, put in his mag and fire it off. I can attest the ONLY failure to feeds I've had is because of ammo and a wore out mag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom