First Handgun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best thing you could do!
Carry one everyday, unless it's a 1911 day, sometimes A GURL has to carry the ol Colt.

There ... fixed it for you! :naughty:

OK ... Silencer and Gabe, I sent you guys a PM ... think we have a day that will work for everybody ... :woot: If not, there are phone numbers listed (the ones I know) so text and we'll work something out ... Silencer, dude, I need your number ... :fallangel :rotflmao:

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glock 19, one of the most versatile handguns you could own. The size is large enough to make it a suitable service pistol, duty gun, and home defense weapon, but it is also small enough to be used as a concealed carry weapon or a high capacity backup weapon.Also, very accurate. Or a 1911 next...

SilencerX7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 19, one of the most versatile handguns you could own. The size is large enough to make it a suitable service pistol, duty gun, and home defense weapon, but it is also small enough to be used as a concealed carry weapon or a high capacity backup weapon.Also, very accurate. Or a 1911 next...

Next gun to get: Rock Island Armory 1911 in 9mm.

Haram

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread was done from the first reply it looks like. I'd like to add once you've got your mandatory G19 go back and look at the Ruger SR9c. If you buy guns to have fun this is one you should look at. Not had one issue in the last two years at the range.

Owasso

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Sig SP 2022 that shoot's great. However, I would recommend getting a Glock 19. Parts and accessories for the Glocks are everywhere. Magazines for the Sig are expensive and you options are limited. For this reason I would purchase a Glock 19 or 17

Good Luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom