Fishing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Garrett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I slipped out to Haskell lake this morning just as a big thunderstorm had moved through and caught about a dozen or so on a little white Betts Wiggle Popper, no size to `em but a lot of fun on a 3wt...

366087686_10224513618848348_5127875850996484202_n.jpg

366312679_10224513616168281_3245597837882123355_n.jpg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A small town Doctor was famous in the area for always catching large fish. One day while he was on one of his frequent fishing trips he got a call that a woman at a neighboring farm was giving birth. He rushed to her aid and delivered a healthy baby boy. The farmer had nothing to weigh the baby with so the Doctor used his fishing scales. The baby weighed 33 lbs 13 oz.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a cold winter day, when an old man walked out onto a frozen lake, cut a hole in the ice, dropped in his fishing line and began waiting for a fish to bite.

He was there for almost an hour without even a nibble when a young boy walked out onto the ice, cut a hole in the ice not too far from the old man and dropped in his fishing line. It only took about a minute and WHAM! a Largemouth Bass hit his hook and the boy pulled in the fish. The old man couldn't believe it but figured it was just luck. But, the boy dropped in his line and again within just a few minutes pulled in another one.

This went on and on until finally the old man couldn't take it any more since he hadn't caught a thing all this time. He went to the boy and said, "Son, I've been here for over an hour without even a nibble. You have been here only a few minutes and have caught about half a dozen fish! How do you do it?"

The boy responded, "Roo raf roo reep ra rums rrarm."

"What was that?" the old man asked. Again the boy responded,

"Roo raf roo reep ra rums rarrm." "Look," said the old man, "I can't understand a word you are saying."

So, the boy spit into his hand and said, "You have to keep the worms warm!"

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I got rid of my bass boat last year and said to myself "done". Well maybe not so much. No bass boat but a pure nuf fishing boat. 16-ft (not sure how wide) beat up old flat bottom boat, but it has a 2019 15-hp Mercury on it. Got a screaming deal on it, hopefully I will get possession of soon so I can take my grandson and SIL and my good friend out in it.
took possession of my new old beater boat last night. I think it will work out just fine. Just need to personalize it a bit now.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom